Saturday, May 19, 2012

Street Photography Part Deux

Finally tried a do-over after my first attempt at street photography. This time I actually saw some people.



I woke at 5:45 and argued with myself until 6:10 about whether I should get out there. What did I stand to lose? So, by 6:20 I was in the car. I figured I was too late since the sun was already up, but that wasn't necessarily the case with the buildings hiding it until well after 7. Plus most people didn't start showing up and moving around until then either.






These next two might be my favorite:




I even managed to ask a few people if I could photograph them.  Only the sort who looked like they wouldn't mind, of course. Though those are usually the ones with the most personality anyway.


 Mostly I stood at a distance and stole the shots. Hey, it was my first time.


Not a surprise that I found it easier to photograph inanimate objects and scenes.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.