Sunday, May 6, 2012

Simple Things Sunday

New development in the Chiodi household. Life-changing perhaps. A sign of the constant march forward, at least.

The boys got behind the mower for the first time. Only last year, when I heard mention of boys their age performing such tasks, my eyes widened and my head involuntarily shook. 'No way!' I thought. 'They're so little.' But, so much has changed this year. They have grown so very much both in height, strength and in character, that when I was alerted by Nico that Dad was showing them how to use the mower, I didn't blink an eye and only grabbed my camera. Yep, they're ready.



Just one more simple thing to make a Mama proud.
Linking up with Simple Things Sunday:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.