Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sweet Shot Tuesday

Not sure how Tuesdays keep happening so quickly, but like every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, they do.

So here's another sweet shot for the occasion.


I stole the boys away while dinner was in the oven tonight, with wonderful Jt at the helm, and went to get this shot. It didn't take too long, so after we were done, I agreed to stay a few minutes to allow for some rolling-down-the-hill time. Least I could do for my always compliant little models.

We all came away with grass-stained knees.

Linking up at Life with My 3 Boybarians for Sweet Shot Tuesday.


Sweet Shot Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.