Wednesday, April 11, 2012

SImple Things Sunday

Only in a universe of Momographers (Capital M) is it perfectly acceptable to post a photo blog entry titled "Simple Things Sunday" on the following Wednesday.  Only in a world where we're all in the same boat can I post a photo of dying Easter eggs, while the rest of the world is already eight Facebook entries past those obligatory images.

But, that's where I am and it's who I am. Thank goodness, because it's been a heck of a week. But that only makes those smiles brought on by something as simple as mixing Easter egg dying colors all the more meaningful and worth noting.


So, I'm sharing this on Simple Things Sunday:



2 comments:

  1. Love the picture.....except that I'm left wondering what colors they made from the mixing and whether they dyed any eggs to be that color (which I suppose is the sign of a good picture). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miranda. That's a real compliment. :-) (They were trying to make the color of "The Hulk" and yes, they did make a Hulk egg. LOL)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.