Sunday, April 15, 2012

There's a Light in the Barn

Considering today was anything but a Simple Thing Sunday, it's nice to end it by looking at these photos. They were taken at Succop in the wonderful barn, just like this wagon. The light in there was just perfect and beautiful.  The boys were working on turning dog bane into rope and I must have looked like I really love the stuff because I never stopped clicking the shutter.

While these photos aren't terribly interesting compositionally, I do love the look of them with the rich wood and glowing light.




He was seriously aglow





I'm linking to Simple Things Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Really nice I just love little boys. Your right the light is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tesha! I agree boys are something special.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.