Tuesday, April 17, 2012

P52/Week 16: "Perspective"

I've committed myself to participating in a photography project called Project 52, where each week there's a challenge to take a photo with a particular theme and enter it on the group Flickr site.

This week's P52 theme is Perspective. I actually have it ready to go and it's only Tuesday. Partially because we're going away this weekend and I knew I didn't want to delay it, but mostly because I actually had a clear idea of what I wanted for once. Yay, me!

My idea came from this graphic, seen on the ever-enlightening Facebook:



I liked it, so I guess it stuck with me long enough to inspire this photo:

P52/Week 16: "Perspective"

With 'perspective' in mind, I thought, some people see them as weeds, others see them as gifts or wish-granting dream makers. It all depends on perspective.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.