Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cloak and Crown


What a kingly young man.

Didn't consider for a minute stamping out the staples and glue lines, so don't ask.


Nico was playing outside with his sword, fighting bad guys who might happen upon our front lawn, when I decided to drop the laundry and head out to play with him. I grabbed his red cloak; crown; a purple bag, which houses his brother's compass and such; and, of course, my camera.

My little king was immediately willing to alter his play, don the cloak and crown and play a new role for my camera. We headed to the woods.



Love this!!
Love the intertwined fingers.


I posed him a few times, but once I had those few must have shots, I let him decide on poses and postures by just playing the role. He seems to know what he's doing.





Hard to choose a favorite. Glad I don't have to.

I'm posting this on Simple Things Sunday.



5 comments:

  1. These are the best moments to capture--love a boy's imagination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. I agree.. their imagination is a thing of beauty.

      Delete
  2. How creative! This looks like it was a lot of fun! The last two are my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so handsome...and in character! I love these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.