Sunday, October 14, 2012

Paige + Ben

This weekend I was lucky enough to get to shoot a cute-as-anything, young couple for their engagement photos. With a save-the-date card in mind, we started our session in a nice nook of the neighborhood.




Such a fun idea. We also sneaked this one in:


We went from there looking for great light and scenery...


and I think a little fun. :-)


We found a great, plain white wall, too. I have to remember this place.
 Paige is a real beauty and I love watching her eyes light up when they caught the sun.







Sun flare, anyone?..



Hey, Paige, tell your mom I said, "Good luck choosing a favorite," because I can't.  But, this one's a serious contender. Sheesh.




 I wish you much love and happiness in your life together, Paige and Ben. Thanks for the chance to photograph this special time for you. I hope you love the set as much as I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.