Tuesday, October 2, 2012

P52/Week 39: "Wildcard"

I've committed myself to participating in a photography project called Project 52, where each week there's a challenge to take a photo with a particular theme and enter it on the group Flickr site.

Ok, so even with a "wildcard" theme I had a bit of trouble getting my entry posted.


P52/Week 39: "Wildcard"

But, as you can see it wasn't for lack of a "wild" shot. I love this.  These girls were so ready to play and have fun with their photos and let me just tell them what to do. With that arched window and it's lines as a backdrop, I think they look like Greek goddesses. But, maybe that's just their beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.