Tuesday, October 2, 2012

P52/Week 38: "Cozy"

I've committed myself to participating in a photography project called Project 52, where each week there's a challenge to take a photo with a particular theme and enter it on the group Flickr site.

Going back a few weeks here to catch up on my Project 52's. I've actually been so busy taking photos that I haven't had much time for this, but that's not a bad thing.

Week 38's theme was cozy and I guess I was feeling a bit sarcastic, because this is what I came up with;
P52/Week 38: "Cozy"

This guy was anything but. I was cold with my sweater on and while he kept that fire going the whole time, I can't imagine it does much when you're half naked. It led to an authentic feeling though, since we were at Meadowcroft Historic Village for their Native American Heritage weekend.

I can't believe I managed to get this shot with none of us "contemporaries" in the background.  It was only a split second, I can assure you since there were many people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.