Sunday, October 14, 2012

P52/Week 41: "Evoke... History"

I've committed myself to participating in a photography project called Project 52, where each week there's a challenge to take a photo with a particular theme and enter it on the group Flickr site.

This week's theme is a fill-in-the-blank with the prompt being, "Evoke ____________."
I filled it with history and submitted this shot:


P52/Week 41: "Evoke... History"

I'm so glad the boys have a friend who is just in love with the story of our world as they are. They spend much of their time together not only acting out the past, but informing each other of what they've learned. It inspires them to keep learning so they can share more conversations.



What a treasure to meet others who are just as passionate at reminding us all of our shared past and the important lessons we should learn from it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.