Thursday, January 19, 2012

Project 52 Week 3: "Inspiration"

I've committed myself to participating in a photography project called Project 52, where each week there's a challenge to take a photo with a particular theme and enter it on the group Flickr site.

This week the theme is Inspiration.


If my life is ever to flash before my eyes, the following scenes will surely play prominently. We've spent so very many hours of our weeks and our life in this building and between its shelves.  I imagine the boys will remember the layout of the children's room of our local library as well as they will our living room.

The books on these shelves have inspired playtime folly, crafts and constructions and dreamy adventures to faraway lands.  When we have a project to complete, this is where we come for inspiration. When we have a topic to study, this is where we come for inspiration. And when we have no inspiration, this is where we come to find it. 

I entered the second photo in the Project 52 challenge.
Here's a link to the Flickr group to see all the entries:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/m4h/pool/with/6726154607/





My creative reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.