Monday, January 23, 2012

By the Book

The I Heart Faces theme for the week is "By the Book."  Coincidentally, I had taken these photos last week, and this one a week before, each with a book theme. But, I decided to get my camera out and go for something new. The reason I do these things is to challenge myself, right? Not that I haven't gone to the archives for themes-past, but, this one is not only very doable (living room, couch, sunny day) it's also such a huge part of our lives, I don't think I could ever have enough documentation of the subject. Nor do I ever grow tired of it.

So, here it is, my I Heart Faces entry. You can see the many other beautiful photos here.


 






4 comments:

  1. You captured how deep he is into the book Nice job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, MG. He's definitely into it. :-)

      Delete
  2. i love that he's so into the book that he doesnt even (seem to) know youre taking the picture! i love the angle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Anna. He surely had no interest in me at that moment. This was a favorite session for both my boys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.