Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sweet Shot Tuesday

Time for another installment, after a hiatus of a few Tuesdays, of Sweet Shot Tuesday.

Thankfully, our vacation got me out of my shooting rut. So much beautiful scenery and freedom from email and other obligations. Though my mission, should I choose to accept it, is to continue shooting with only my 50mm lens since I just shipped off my wide-angle lens for it's second repair. Keep your fingers crossed for my sanity.

Here's a photo I captured in the mountains.


Oh, I miss my wide angle already. :-(

But, hopefully it will come back to me ready to work more consistently.



Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.