Monday, July 23, 2012

Simple Things Sunday - Doggie edition

I've set this image as my cover photo on Facebook and it makes me smile every time I see it.


I was sitting at the foot of the steps trying to capture photos of the boys playing. (Something new, right?) Pritzy wanted my attention so she kept dropping the ball down the steps for me to throw back to her.

This time it got stuck on that first step and she just sat and looked at me like I was supposed to get it. I looked at her to let her know that the ball was, quite literally, in her court. LOL
After a few seconds I pulled my camera up to capture this.

She's so fun. And cute.

Her idea of a good time requires no more than a ball. Mine apparently is looking at this photo. Doesn't get much simpler than that.

Linking up with Simple Things Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.