Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Puppy Eyes - Sweet Shot Tuesday

I have this photo in a folder called, "Boys playing - various days." Kind of a slightly more descriptive way of saying "Random," which was already used for this month.  Sometimes I just grab my camera for the sake of practice, but don't expect to get much out of the session that makes it to the record books.

But, sometimes I'm surprised.


I think my camera was trained on doggy when Enzo suddenly popped into the picture nestled her face and had a moment with her.

I love the diagonal created by their eyes and the scene was almost black and white without any processing, so, I knew it would work.

Linking up with Sweet Shot Tuesday:
 
Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.