Sunday, July 29, 2012

P52/Week 30:"Euphoria"

I've committed myself to participating in a photography project called Project 52, where each week there's a challenge to take a photo with a particular theme and enter it on the group Flickr site.

I'm finding these themes very difficult. I'm not sure that it indicates that this challenge is not the right place for me, or that it is because it's indeed very challenging. The theme of euphoria just struck me as a bit unrealistic. I couldn't very well go out with the intention of "finding" euphoria. "Ok, boys, sit there... pull your arm in a bit, Enzo... Nico, fix your hat... now... look euphoric."  ha ha

So, instead I went looking for it in recent photos. I feel, though that I've stretched the idea and explained with words why something that doesn't really look euphoric, could be construed as such.

P52/Week 30: "Euphoria"


Here's the dictionary definition:

noun
1. a state of intense happiness and self-confidence.

So, maybe it's not a stretch, after all. They seem to be having a good time and it does make me intensely happy to see them playing, interacting and enjoying themselves all at once. 
So, there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.