Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sweet Shot Tuesday - Blue Skies and Water Slides

I took my camera to Sandcastle Water Park last week. I wanted to be able to play while the boys were in the water.

I expected my favorite takes to be the ones that contrasted the bright sunny yellow umbrellas with the railroad bridge that transverses the river, which is just a few hundred feet away. But, I was surprised by how much I like this:

Considering my boys aren't the thrill-seeking type, I've only seen the underbelly of all of the tubes and slides that bloom in the park, but, once my camera is in my hand, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Linking up with Sweet Shot Tuesday.


Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.