Friday, August 31, 2012

Kacie + Ryan

Well, it was the 11 o'clock hour, but we got it done.

 
So happy to have the chance to photograph Kacie and Ryan in their prenuptial state. With only a week and a day left, we met up in their neighborhood and went on a setting hunt.  It was the golden hour, so the opportunities found us with no problem.




Kacie looked so gorgeous.  I can see why Ryan's so head-over-heels with her carefree and sweet personality to go with those killer eyes. :-)



Of course, Ryan's no slouch either...



 They really are just so good together.






Best of all, they were ready for just about anything I dreamed up. 







I'm so excited to share their special day with them in just a week. Eek! How time flies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.