Friday, November 30, 2012

For Christine....He's a Natural

Well, Christine, here they are. I know I told you I'd have these done by the end of the weekend, but, well, I couldn't wait. So, I went through them in between Spelling and Anatomy. During Math, but before Argument and after Writing.
I'll feel justified in only having one eye on the boys' work today if you love them as much as I do.

Here are the Headshots:



Headshot Red Sweater
Holy cuteness, Batman!









I know there are six photos there and you only need five, but, you'll have to narrow it down, because I couldn't. I'd have to agree in exponents on your "photogenic" description of him. As long as 'photogenic' includes the words 'really, really cute' in it's definition.

On to the Full Body Shots:









Full Body stool
Love the way he's holding his fingers in this.
... And now for some "Personality!" (Boy's got it)








Personality Rock Climb wave
So perfect


Personality eyebrow raised
Ha Ha! Now that's talent!




Personality banister scream
Nico and Enzo wanted to know how he did this!




...and what's sure to be his favorite:


 So, there they are. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.