Wednesday, November 14, 2012

... Another Nail Biter

So sorry for all the drama. I know you've all been waiting on pins and needles to know whether I'd manage to make our "Leaf Pictures" tradition happen this year.  Ahhh, welcome, relief, we got 'em in.

Sure the thermometer read 40 degrees. Sure the only color left on the trees was yellow from the Norway Maples and maybe a hint of red from I-don't-know-whats because Kate St. John hasn't done a blog post on that. Sure, we should have been making the food for the boys' Spanish class party tomorrow....

But, daggumit, a woman needs peace of mind knowing she's done what she must and I tonight I will rest easily knowing I have these to document what my children looked like in front of a bunch of colorful trees in 2012:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.