Friday, February 17, 2012

P52/Week 6: Emotion

I've committed myself to participating in a photography project called Project 52, where each week there's a challenge to take a photo with a particular theme and enter it on the group Flickr site.


Playing catch up for last week. I let myself get overwhelmed with the idea of creating some terrifically emotional photo... something dramatic or intense... so I did what I often do in such cases... nothing.  But, I'm over it and looking over my latest photo shoot, I decided to be perfectly satisfied with the commonplace (especially when my boys are involved) emotion of 'joy.'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.