Monday, September 17, 2012

P52/Week 36: "Favorite Things"

I've committed myself to participating in a photography project called Project 52, where each week there's a challenge to take a photo with a particular theme and enter it on the group Flickr site.

Posting this here a bit late, but it did go up on the Flickr site in time.
The theme last week was "Favorite Things." Here's what I wrote:

Lots of favorites in this shot. Seeing my family grow with great additions is top. My nephew got married this weekend and his new wife is just a doll. So happy for them. Catching the perfect moment with my camera is another of my favorite things. Love the look of excitement and love on his face when the moment he's waited so long for has come.



P52/Week 36: "Favorite Things"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.