Sunday, December 30, 2012

P52/Week 52: "Celebration"

Did you catch that? Week 52 of 52. Done and done. Well, sorta. As a I start this post, I'm not really sure what I'm going to choose for my 'Celebration' theme. Which only means there's lots of room for improvement and I should start all over again next week, right?

..... (talk amongst yourselves, while I look)....

I'm back.
I went instinctively to my folder labeled 'Christmas' but, found nothing worthy there. (More room for improvement. ahem.) Then thought about the fun the boys had out in the snow yesterday.


P52/Week 52: "Celebration"

And, whoop, there it is. That boy knows how to celebrate the small gifts in life.

Onward to 2013 and another P52....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.