Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Daydreamer

I decided this Christmas to try to use my photography in as many gifts as I could think of. I'm here to say I managed better than I imagined and feeling a bit like when I close my eyes I'm going to see the Photoshop menu etched on the inside of my eyelids.

I'm so happy with the gifts I managed to create, but when you add to it the Christmas card "Idea and execution gap," as I call it; the many calls and emails I received for "Can you send me the _______ photo you took at _________" for other photo-gift givers; and the general feeling of "What have I forgotten?" I'm a little bleary-eyed.

But.... what do I do when I get a few moments of free-time me-time? You guessed it... I come looking at the photos I've taken recently hoping to find something that intrigues me.


Daydreamer 

And this was the one. Maybe because he looks like he hasn't a care in the world that looks so appealing. LOL  Or maybe, as always, it's just his cuteness.  You decide.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.