Saturday, June 9, 2012

P52/Week 22: "Yellow"

I've committed myself to participating in a photography project called Project 52, where each week there's a challenge to take a photo with a particular theme and enter it on the group Flickr site.

I'm running a week behind on my P52 project. Last week's theme was yellow and somehow not a single yellow thing caught my eye.  Not much caught my eye all week as I didn't post for any of my other projects either.

But, we're back in the game.

P52/Week 22: "Yellow"

These fellas are on an oft-driven road and I've wanted to take their picture for a while. Today was the day and sure enough I found my yellow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments on my photography. I see this as a learning tool, so constructive criticism is welcome.